Holistic means that the whole person is taken into account, to help to choose the oils for the treatment. Also for example if a client has headaches , then there are oils that can help this, as well as pressure points which will help to help alleviate any imbalance.
Holistic Massage, apart from listening to any concerns a client may have regarding health, incorporates Swedish massage strokes, deeper massaging where necessary and pressure points.
Fully Qualified and Fully Insured Therapist
I practised at Neal’s Yard Remedies’ therapy rooms in Richmond for 5 years, also teaching baby massage, before having my daughter and I’ve been practising privately since 1999.
- Trained in Aromatherapy, Therapeutic and Meridian and Swedish Massage, as well as Aromatherapy with Chinese Medicine Diagnosis from the Institute of Traditional Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy, (I.T.H.M.A) in 1999.
- Indian Head Massage – Qualified with I.T.H.M.A
- Pregnancy Massage – Qualified with Neal’s Yard Remedies
- Reiki Master (Holding classes in Reiki Level 1 and Level 2 as per demand- a minimum of 2 people is required for any class to go ahead).
- Reiki Level 1 attunements since June 2009. Will be 2 weekdays. Exact days TBC, according group requirements. Other dates will be according group requests or enquiries.
- Chakra and Sekhem Healer
- Since 2009 – Teaching Infant Massage
- Beginners and private Ashtanga Yoga classes – Please contact me for details. Trained in Ashtanga Yoga in 2008, with a teacher directly trained by Pattabis Jois in Mysore in India. Pattabis is the creator of Ashtanga Yoga.
- Facials now available to suit various skin needs/ requirements – Updates to website soon
- Make Up Artist – All occasions from Day Wear to Bridal Wear only using Tropic mineral make up